Please note that this Privacy complements and does not limit or replace, the purpose for which you provide the Association with your personal data which may be expressly stated in any form for submission of personal data to the Association.
- Collection of Personal Data
The type of personal data collected by the Association in connection with the provision of service by the Association includes but is not limited to the following (in no particular order):
- Address (including email address)
- NRIC/Passport number/FIN/Work permit nos.
- Data of birth
- Contact number
- The purpose for which the Association uses this information may include any of the following:
- Maintaining of members records
- Verification and identification purpose
- Enabling you to use the services available
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Compliance with any law or regulation or directive from any applicable government body or authority
- Carrying out billing, accounting and maintenance of proper record keeping of the Association operations and business
- Collection of fees, charges and expenses
- Personal data of third parties
If you have provided personal data of individuals other than yourself to the Association, you also confirm that you have sought the requisite consent from these individuals to be collection, use and disclosure of their personal data as set out above.
- Data Quality
The Association will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Data Security
The Association will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- Access and correction
As a general rule, the Association will upon the request of the member, provide him/her as soon as reasonably possible with personal information about the individual that is in our possession and about the ways in which the personal data has been used or disclose.
The Association will also, where an individual has requested that it correct an error or omission in the personal data about the individual that is kept with the Association, correct such data as soon as practicable.
- Transborder Data Flows
If personal information is transferred to a country or territory outside Singapore, for instance, if some services are sub-delegated to overseas resource centres or if the personal information is required for supervisory, administrative or operational purposes. The Association will ensure that the recipients thereof provide a standard protection for your personal information so transferred.
- Enquiries and complaints
The Association has designated the person whose details are set out below as the person (“Designated Person”) who will be responsible for ensuring the Association’s compliance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any queries or requests to make any applications concerning your personal data, please send us an email to
Address: 1 Scotts Road #24-05 Shaw Centre Singapore 228208